Young Alumni Academy
98在线福利网Apply for the 2015 Young Alumni Academy!
Young Alumni Academy is designed to provide a holistic experience, with each session building on the learning and insight from the previous one. Through this 10 month program participants will engage with one another, workshop presenters, and Ohio State and Columbus community leaders around a variety of personal and professional development topics. Session components will appeal to a variety of leadership learning styles and will include topics such as leadership, work-life balance, personal brand and much more. The 2015 Young Alumni Academy is sponsored by the Ohio State University Alumni Association, Inc.
Upon completion of the Young Alumni Academy graduates will be invited to join an emeriti group to provide advice and counsel on future academy and young alumni programming.
- All Young Alumni Academy sessions will be based in Columbus, Ohio.
- All alumni of The Ohio State University who are graduates of the last ten years are eligible to apply.
- Tuition for Young Alumni Academy is $125 and a $25 non-refundable deposit is due upon acceptance into the Academy.
- The selection committee for Young Alumni Academy will consist of Ohio State faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Upon completion of the program, participants will receive one complimentary ticket to an Ohio State football game during the 2016 season. Participants will also have the option to purchase an additional ticket at face value.
All sessions are held at Longaberger Alumni House unless otherwise noted. Dinner will be provided.
- September 22, 2015 - Session I (kickoff)
- October 20, 2015 - Session II
- November 17, 2015 - Session III
- December 15, 2015 - Session IV
- January 26, 2016 - Session V
- February 23, 2016 - Session VI
- March 22, 2016 - Session VII
- April 26, 2016 - Session VIII
- May 24, 2016 - Session IX
- June 21, 2016 - Session X (Graduation)